The College Prep Clinic is designed to provide high school boys/girls soccer players and their parents with necessary college recruiting information for their search process. It is run by CEO Jason Higgins who has over 14 years of college coaching experience at the NCAA Division I, II and III level combined. These special one day clinics will be held throughout the country. The location and dates are listed below. The boys clinic will be held on Saturday and the girls clinic will be held on Sunday for each event. Each clinic will provide the following:
- Two matches professionally videotaped.
- Specific positional video clips within two functional training sessions.
- Vertical jump, 40 yard dash and short shuttle run testing results posted on the highlight video.
- One page PDF specific to college coaches needs.
- Highlights academic, athletic and extracurricular activities.
- Ability to message coaches and receive notifications when profile is viewed.
- Three page written evaluation breaking down each component of the position and ranking each skill by Division.
- Identifying which Division the athlete is best suited for.
- Recommendations on which position the athlete is best suited for in college.
SEMINAR – For parents and players
- Classroom style college recruiting informational session.
- Information on how to begin your college search.
- Opportunity to ask questions.
Please contact Jason Higgins to register at [email protected] or (617) 756-1150